Solutions for Odors, Sanitation & More
Bioremediation is the use of microbes to reduce decaying organic buildup that small flies and pests breed in. Microbes are very small organisms, such as bacteria, that live naturally in the environment. Bioremediation stimulates the growth of certain microbes that use contaminants as a source of food and energy.
Products We Use
The products we use are soil-derived Bacillus spp. microbe spores. The included strains digest fats, oils, and grease (FOG), carbohydrates, proteins, cellulose, urea and phosphates. The microbial spores are in a dormant state in the bottle and become active and begin to produce bacterial colonies when their food (organic matter) becomes available. The bacterial colonies then become “enzyme factories” producing the enzymes needed to break down the organic matter. The end products are carbon dioxide and water.
While use in conjunction with harsh chemicals and disinfectants is discouraged, the spore-forming bacteria are more resilient than any others to chemicals and can maintain effectiveness in these environments.
- Contains a concentrated blend of citrus oil, foaming agent, and natural microbes that eliminate organic debris and odor. It cleans the way mother nature intended without harsh chemicals or fumes.
- Applicable for Both Food and Non-food Areas in Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Institutional, Agricultural, Educational and Other Establishments – Also in Transport Vehicles
- The Foam Coats Areas with Organic Build-up to Provide a Longer Contact Time
- Ideal for treating drains, baseboards, machinery cracks, under counters and equipment, beverage line bundles, beverage fountain drip trays, voids around dishwashers and tray conveyors and any other areas with organic debris build-up.
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals or Fumes
- Will Not Harm Septic Systems or Municipal Water Treatment Operations
- Green Zone™ Product
- Suitable for green service programs
- The Single Most Effective Product For Eliminating Organic Build-up and Odors in Commercial Kitchens
- The Ultimate Green Cleaner that Works More Effectively than Simple Chemical Cleaners In areas of chronic moisture and organic matter.